Vote Kayode Michael for Hall Chairman '24

 "Every election is determined by the people who show up." - Psalm International 


Hello everyone,

My name is Kayode Michael 

(Hall Chairman '24 Aspirant)


I am writing to ask for your support as I run for the position of Hall Chairman for our school hostel. I am extremely passionate about creating a positive and inclusive living environment for all the students in the hostel.



If elected, I (Kayode Michael)  will work tirelessly to address any concerns or issues that may arise within the hostel. I will also strive to organize engaging and enjoyable events for all of the residents to participate in.


I believe that my strong communication skills, leadership abilities, and dedication to creating a welcoming and supportive community make me the best candidate for this position.




I kindly ask for your vote and promise to work hard to make our hostel a great place to live.


Thank you for your consideration. Let's make our hostel a wonderful place together!

Comments